These days, US health systems are employing numerous efforts to address population health, but sometimes, these efforts fail to align. On this episode of WIHI, IHI’s Trissa Torres and Concord Hospital’s Vice President for Population Health, Betsey Rhynhart, discuss the Pathways to Population Health Compass to understand what it takes for a group to create a comprehensive, aligned population health strategy that unfolds over time.
- Betsey Rhynhart, MPH, Vice President for Population Health, Concord Hospital
- Trissa Torres, MD, MSPH, FACPM, Chief Population Health and Content Development Officer, Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI)
- Pathways to Population Health Compass
- Pathways to Population Health Founding Partners
- Pathways to Population Health Framework